Sunday 16 September 2012

Hello


This is Cooking with Comedians. It’s a blog that will consist of comedians sharing recipes, anecdotes, and all sort of other exciting content with you. My inspiration for this blog largely comes from the Heavy Metal Cookbook, by Annick Giroux, which is a similar concept, but with heavy metal bands instead of comics. I thought it might be a nice idea for fans of comedy and food like myself, of which I’m sure there are many, as well as a way for comedians to promote themselves in a unique and interesting way.

My name’s Callum Scott, and I’m a comedian based in the North of England. I’m also a fan of cooking and will probably contribute a fair bit of stuff to this blog. If you’d like to follow me, then I’m on Twitter at @callumformetal. The blog is also on Twitter at @CookingComics.

If you’re a comedian who would like to contribute something to the blog, your recipes will be gratefully received at callumscottleeds@gmail.com. Feel free to send in recipes along with pictures, your Twitter handle, a short bio, a video of you performing, food anecdotes, or even film your own cookery video. The choice is yours.

I’ll start off with a post of my own to give an idea of the format. Thanks a lot for reading.
Callum Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment